Kaltelnet TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of the Kaltelnet.net Internet Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Kaleva Telephone, by providing Kaltelnet.net Service exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it and you are forewarned that some information you receive may be offensive or, on occasion, obscene. If you are offended by certain language or expression of certain ideas, then by signing onto this service you acknowledge that you have read this warning and will not hold Kaleva Telephone Company, its affilitates, subsidiaries or suppliers responsible for any language, thoughts, discussions or graphics which may be part of information viewed by you on the Internet system. You are warned that it is illegal and against Kaleva Telephone Company policy for children to view, load, or in any other way access adult material (graphics, audio or text) and that any violation of this rule will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. As Kaleva Telephone Company does not desire to degrade the exchange of legitimate information contained on the Internet, any information originated by you must comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Kaleva Telephone Company makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Kaleva Telephone Company also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Kaleva Telephone Company intends that the service be used for educational and recreational purposes only. Kaleva Telephone Company will not be responsible for any damage you suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or your errors or omissions.
3. Kaltelnet.net may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmissions of any material in violation of any US or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kaleva Telephone Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers from any claims resulting from your use of the service which damages you or another party.
4. Any access to other networks through Kaltelnet.net must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
5. All postings to USENET must comply with the etiquette guidelines posted in news.announce, newusers, and also with the posted charter of the newsgroup(s) to which you are posting. Non-compliance with these rules will result in the termination of your account without prior notification.
6. All use of Kaltelnet.net must be within the restrictions associated with your account and as set forth herein. Kaleva Telephone Company reserves the right to terminate service to accounts that exceed their restrictions.
7. You are responsible for the protection of your account and data. You are advised that the Internet is not a secure system. Data can and often is, viewed by third parties. Information of a private or confidential nature should not be placed on the system or if it is you should take steps to protect it using encryption technologies. Kaleva Telephone Company specifically denies any responsibility for the security of your account and the data stored in Kaleva Telephone Company facilities. Kaltelnet.net is not a storage facility and customers wishing to safeguard their data should make back-ups and store them in a secure place.
8. Use of any information obtained via the Kaltelnet.net communications service is at your own risk. Kaleva Telephone Company specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or the quality of the information obtained through its service.
9. User identifications and passwords will be generated by Kaleva Telephone Company. E-mail addresses will be generated by subscribers to the service. Password change charges may apply.
10. The sharing of passwords or accounts is strictly prohibited and violators are subject to the cancellation of their accounts without prior notice.
11. The resale of the Kaltelnet.net Service or any other associated services by any and all means is strictly prohibited unless approved in advance in writing by Kaleva Telephone Company.
12. Kaleva Telephone Company will bill for Kaltelnet.net Service monthly. Payments are due when the bill is rendered and are payable at any payment center designated by Kaleva Telephone Company.
If payment in full is not received by the next bill date, the account will be considered in default and service may be terminated. Finance charges of 1 and 1/2% per month will be applied against any past due balance.
If your account is disconnected for any cause, you will be charged $40.00 to be reconnected and you may be required to pay for monthly service in advance.
13. Kaleva Telephone Company's return check charge is $25.
14. Service may be canceled by either party, in writing , at any time with no penalty. If you elect to terminate your service in this manner, charges will cease upon receipt by Kaleva Telephone Company of your written request.
15. Kaleva Telephone Company reserves the right to change the rates and otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions by notifying you 10 days in advance of the effective date of the change. If you do not request your service to be terminated, it will be conclusively presumed that you consent to the new terms, conditions and rates as notified.
16. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall supersede any other terms and conditions of any order submitted or prior price quoted.
17. It is recognized that the Internet may contain viruses which may, if not eliminated, destroy parts or all of the data contained in your computer. Kaltelnet.net has no control over these viruses. Kaltelnet.net does not provide any filtering or checking of data to eliminate these viruses. You agree to provide your own mechanism for checking your computer system for viruses and hold Kaleva Telephone Company,its affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers faultless for any damage caused by viruses obtained through Kaltelnet.net. Further you agree not to introduce, knowingly or unknowingly, any virus onto the Internet system or Kaltelnet.net's hosts. Further you hold Kaleva Telephone Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries or suppliers harmless from, and to indemnify Kaleva Telephone Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries or suppliers for, any damages resulting from any viruses, software bugs introduced by you into the Internet or Kaleva Telephone Company systems.
18. Kaleva Telephone Company reserves the right to disconnect an active session.
|Kaleva Telephone Co 9462 Osmo St. P.O. Box
6 Kaleva, MI 49645
Phone: 231-362-3111 Fax: 231-362-2002 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Terms and Conditions Site Design by Jados Media|